|The alarm detects sudden voltage drops of the battery when the interior or boot light is switched on.ﾠ To ensure correct operation, a number of control indications have been included, such as:ﾠ -flashing LED to indicate that the alarm is in standby mode after a set time (after you have left the car). -Pre-alarm (built-in buzzer) to indicate that the alarm is activated, so that you will not forget to switch it off.ﾠ The alarm is easy to switch on and off, either automatically or by means of ignition switch or a remote control unit.|
The alarm has a relay output which can activate the horn or a separate siren continuously or in an intermittent way (selectable).
The alarm, after having been activated, will stop sounding after 60 seconds (statutory), whereupon it will rearm itself
- Detects voltage drops of the battery.
- Step in delay time : 2 to 30 seconds with buzzer indication.
- Step out delay time : 2 to 180 seconds with LED indication.
- Alarm period : 60 seconds with automatic reset.
- Relay output : 10A.
- Standby current : 25mA.
- Supply voltage : 12V battery. – PCB dimensions: 62 x 100 mm Hints