Uses IC FUJISU MB95F264 which is a new IC generation, small size, and provides memory up to 20 KB.
In addition, you can re-program the IC.
- Power requirement : 12VDC. 90mA. max.
- Display in 24-hour format.
- There are two display formats; Hour:Minute or Minute:Second operation.
- Can set up to 20 programs for on-off timing.
- There is a connecting point with FUJISU programmer MB2146-08-E
- PCB dimensions : 2.35 x 3.57 in.Testing When the assembly is completed. Press and hold switch S1, then supply 12VDC to the circuit and release S1. The display will show –:– and then 0:00 (colon will flash). The Relay will turn on and off about 5 times.
Setting the Current Time
1. Connect the battery backup 4.5V to BACKUP point.
2. Supply 12VDC to the circuit. The display will show 0:00 (colon will flash).
4. Press switch S2 to set hour digit and press switch S3 to set minute digit.
5. When the time setting is completed, press switch S4, the display will show minute:second format and press switch S2 or S4, the display will show hour:minute format, and colon will flash.
Setting the ON-OFF Timer
1. Press switch S1, the display will show the relay status and program position (with 0A=relay off, 1A=relay on, and 2A to cancel current operation).
2. Press switch S2 to set hour digit, press switch S3 to set minute digit and press switch S4 to set second digit.
3. Press and hold switch S1, and press switch S2 to set the operation of the relay (seeing step 1)
4. Press and hold switch S1, and Press switch S3 to select program position.
5. For the other programs, setting the timer following 1-4 step.
6. If you want to exit the setting, press and hold switch S1, then press S4, the display will show –:–, and release S4. the display will show the current time.
NOTE:- During time setting, if switch is not pressed within 5 seconds, the circuit will exit from the current time setting automatically and work normally.
– If you want to adjust the figure faster, press and hold the switch while setting the hour, minute or seconds.