Velleman Watch Kit
The most difficult SMD components are pre-soldered but the rest of the soldering fun is up to you.
The watch is Arduino based and pre-programmed with an addictive reflex game and of course with a basic time view. These functions are triggered by pressing the single multipurpose button and is displayed by using the LEDs. Then again, you can easily re-program it to your liking by using the custom cradle (K1201) or a USB to UART module.
Don’t worry about the programming difficulty because you can base your own code on the open-source Arduino library. So feel free to experiment with different time views or invent your own game!
The watch comes with a stylish black fabric woven wrist band and closes by means of a silver coloured buckle. Also, the watch only has a diameter of 35 mm and a height of 9.6 mm so it’s ideal for both large and small wrists!
If you do not become overly addicted to the reflex game, the battery should last around 2 years. But remember, time flies when you’re having fun!
- Arduino based
- 24 amber coloured LEDs that are bright enough to be visible in broad daylight
- single multipurpose button
- black wristband included
- pre-programmed reflex game and time view
- easily re-programmable (by using the or a USB to UART module)
- Arduino library available
- CPU: ATMega328p
- RTC: PCF8523TS
- stand-by current consumption: 2 µA
- power supply: CR2032 (not incl.)
- battery life: 2 years (normal use)
- diameter: 35 mm
- wrist band width: 18 mm
- wrist band material: synthetic black fabric
- wrist band closing: steel buckle
- height: 9.6 mm