Model N700M07 U-blox GPS Receiver Module based on the newest generation and original U-blox® NEO-7 series precise point positioning GNSS module technology,which combines excellent sensitivity with low power and includes variants optimised for cost and performance. Replaces NEO-6M series products.
• GNSS engine for GPS,QZSS,GLONASS
• High precision GNSS<1m
• DGPS by SBAS or RTCM
• Combines low power consumption and high sensitivity
• Upgrade alternative products of NEO-6 and NEO-5 families
• Raw measurement data(GPS)
• Personal location tracking;
• PDA, Pocket PC and other Portable Devices;
• Pets Tracking;
• Cars,Trucks,Buses Positioning;
Receiver type: 56-channel u-blox7 engine
GPS L1 C/A, GLONASS L1 FDMA,
QZSS L1 C/A,
SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
Gallilo E1B/C(ready to support)
Navigation update rate: Up to 10 Hz
Accuracy Position: 2.5 m CEP 4 m
SBAS: 2.0 m CEP n.a.
SBAS + PPP: < 1 m CEP n.a.
Acquisition Cold starts: 30 s 32 s
Aided starts: 5 s n.a.
Reacquisition: 1 s 1 s
Sensitivity Tracking: –161 dBm –158 dBm
Cold starts: –147 dBm –139 dBm
Warm starts: –148 dBm –145 dBm
OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
RTC crystal Built-In
Anti jamming Active CW detection and removal
Supported Antennas Active
• External active antenna support
• LED signal indicator
• Super-Capacitor backup
• Mounting Hole: 3mm
• Module size :25.4mm * 30.8mm
• Ceramic Antenna size :25mm*25mm
Below is the old information relating to the previous module.
NEO-7M GPS module.
3.3 Volt module with on board regulator.
The IO signals are 3.3 volt, however the module requires 5 volts DC to supply the on board 3.3 V regulator. The output is serial however these are logic level and not RS232 compatible.
In order to setup the module for use you need to run U-BLOX setup
You will need a USB to serial converter Click Here.