THEY’RE BACK! After a pallet was stolen during shipment, and then backordered for months, we finally have them back in stock!
This stereo bat detector converts imperceptible sounds for humans such into audible noise.
Another usage may be the early detection of possible failures in machines, engines and electronics.
The stereo feature adds the possibility to pinpoint the source.
- type: heterodyne
- microphones: electret
- frequency range: 20 – 90 kHz
- power supply: 3 1.5 V AA batteries (not incl.)
- power consumption: 8 mA typ.
- size: 129 x 60 x 40 mm
- weight: 135 g with batteries
- output: 3.5 mm jack for headphones (headphones not incl.)